Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've decided to purchase a Power Vision setup for my stage 1 mods. There are lots of positive comments about the support from Fuel Moto. I'm interested in hearing about your experience with the map support from Dragos on the PV system. Thanks in advance for your comments.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Fuel Moto

Definitely Fuel Moto.... customer support is excellent

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Think you would be hard pressed to find anyone more knowledgeable about the Powervision than Jamie at Fuelmoto. The fact that he is always willing to help his customers is a bonus.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Another vote for Fuel-Moto. They have responded to my inquiries after purchasing my Power Vision. Great customer service.:D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all of your input. Looks like the tank has spoken.

·
Registered
528 Posts
No, one more:D FM has treated me excellent with no attitude. Don't know about anyone else.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Love me some Fuel Moto. Those guys are hands down the best. Planning on ordering my cams from the as soon as the warranty expires.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
This is one of the few things 99.9% of us will agree on.
FUEL MOTO
Not even Dynojet comes close to the support they offer.
No one puts the time into understand how we use the product than they do.

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
Thank you everyone for the kind words of support. Note that we just launched a sale on EFI tuning products which offers an additional discount on Power Vision, and Fuel Moto also offers our free "Value Bundle" with every PV purchase which includes the FM handlebar mount and quick release visor kit.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Jamie, we should be thanking you! We really appreciate the way you do business.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Another happy Fuel Moto customer!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts