Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 4,300 miles on the new Ohlins, I'm itching to upgrade my front end. I'm exploring the potential Ohlins version of the Progressive MonoTubes, but with no idea when they'll actually be available or what they'll cost, I'm leaning towards Progressive. That said, who has the best deal on them?

Any insight appreciated.

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
US Motoman $ 239.00 free shipping. I had them in 4 days from ordering.
Also ordered my 940 from them for 459.00 and delivered in 3 days from order

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Note that the monotubes are offered in standard and lowered versions requiring different kits. The standard kits are $50-ish cheaper than the lowered version. Check the part numbers on the listings before buying.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Where are you guys getting 940's for 459? I went to his site today and it was 479? HELP

Thank you
US Motoman but you have to call them and ask for the 459.00 price. That is what they used to list them for on E Bay now he has them for 479.00 but if you call and ask , also mention your a member on this forum and saw other members got them for the 459 price they match it

·
Registered
614 Posts
Just ordered the same on friday, but its $459 for the 940's, still a great price.
Your right Eric , I made a typo. I paid 459 for the 940 and 239.00 for the monotubes standard height

·
Registered
391 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts