Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get a chance to compare both for ride quality. Getting ready to do this and wondering which handles a rough road the best. Any suggestions???
Dan

·
Registered
7,238 Posts
I did this mod over the winter using the monroes. All in all I like it but I find that it's not much better of a ride than stock riding solo. These are however way better when riding 2up with the weight of the extra person. I am kinda curious about the Gabriels though as I haven't personally tried or compared them. I'll be watching this thread

·
Registered
221 Posts
I started with Gabriel's and now am using Monroe's. The Gabriel's were either hard as a rock or i would bottom out. Now i was on my second set of Gabriel's as the first set i had one that would not air up at all. So when i had problems with them i opted to just switch to Monroe's. I am happy with the Monroe's more so 2 up like others have commented on.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments. My application is strictly solo. Wife rides her own deluxe. Hope to get a few replies from those riding around by themselves. Love the adjustability idea and additional suspension travel for my 6'4" 230# self.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts