Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first 2 times I raised my head up it was ouchy but tonight I raised my head with force and dropped to the ground in pain and handful of blood.

Be careful around these things. They may look cool but they hurt like hell when they meet your head.

Sent via Mobile App

Attachments

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
The first 2 times I raised my head up it was ouchy but tonight I raised my head with force and dropped to the ground in pain and handful of blood.

Be careful around these things. They may look cool but they hurt like hell when they meet your head.

Sent via Mobile App

I have the same one and I hate them. They got my forehead once and it got me good. I love the look but they hurt.

·
Registered
479 Posts
That looks like it could hurt night time. When I was about eight years old my uncle had an old pinhead chopper with no kickstand. It was leaning up against a wall. I managed to pull it down on myself and it was missing the grips. The end of the handlebar went right into my Palm trapping my hand against paps old ford galaxy. If he would have had those grips it would have went through my hand.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have them as well,have not managed to hit my head ,but have scrapped up against several times. The looks outweigh the danger though.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
The pic is of the bike on one of the lifts but depending on what/where on the bike youre working, you can still hit the grips especially in the case of Frankies bikes with beach bars

1 - 16 of 16 Posts