Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long and detailed search for a large capacity sissy bar bag, I decided on the Viking Bags model VK-2700-S with over 4,400 cubic inches of storage. I received the bag in only a few days. When I removed the bag and its roll-top, clip-on bag I decided to put everything together so I would see just how much I could pack into it for the long trips. When I joined the roll-top bag to the main bag using the integrated clips, one of the clips simply fell out as it was never sewn to its strap. I contacted Viking and spoke to a John Marshall. He stated that I could send a photo of the defect to their QC employee, Omar. I emailed Omar with the photo and then called him letting Omar know I needed this finalized soon since I am leaving for the BRB on June 20th. Omar stated that they would either pay for me to have a third party resew the clip or I could get a replacement sent out. He directed me to fill out their on-line damage form which I did the same day. Once I sent the form i received an email from Ed Watson stating he would be immediately responding to my request. That was four days ago. No calls, no emails. I have tried to call and email them for the past couple of days with zero response. All Viking needs to do is take care of their customer, no more or less. We all know how a bad rap travels faster than a good one. I guess I will get the bag fixed on my own dime and do whatever I can to insure their poor customer service is broadcast throughout the HD community and maybe they will figure out that providing poor customer service isn't something we take lying down. They could have spent $28 to fix the problem and now I hope it costs them thousands of $$ in lost sales.

I don't get mad, I get even.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tons of Complaints about Viking Bags

WARNING: VIKING BAGS are not a place that I wish my own enemies to do business with. They take your money and will not respond to your issues with product. Items were used and did not fit despite what their website states. Worst customer service that creates consumer nightmares.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts