Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.bigalzcustoms.com/dirty-air.html

Stumbled across this surfing the net this afternoon. Wondering if anyone out there has it and is it worth a damn?
I'm definitely interested but don't want to be a test subject for a piece of crap.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
o a search on Monroe Shocks and you will see how to put this together for 250.:D

·
Registered
656 Posts
I recently found an indy in my area that does this installation.
They seem to be well received.

I like the idea of the air ride, but wonder about the "what if's..." :confused:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Monroe set up looks interesting and normally I'm a diy kind of person but lately time seems to be limited. Nothing worse than trying to piece something together only to find that your missing something in the middle of a project. Was liking at this kit because of that reason only.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
The Monroe set up looks interesting and normally I'm a diy kind of person but lately time seems to be limited. Nothing worse than trying to piece something together only to find that your missing something in the middle of a project. Was liking at this kit because of that reason only.
For half the money for literally the same items the monroes to me was the way to go. If you search amazon for the viair compressor you'll see everything everyone else used to complete the monroes. Or for the most part you can buy everything locally, air lines, air line connections, the three way momentary switch sd even the shocks since they are car shocks. Don't get me wrong, that kit is nice and has everything you'll need but the shocks look EXACTLY like the monroes I have. Seriously check out the rather large thread about the monroes before you decide to buy anything. It's all in that thread

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Broke down and ordered one today with the air gauge too. I know I could DIY it for less but as much as I work time is scarce and I hate starting a project and having to stop because I'm missing something. May be a few weeks till I get it installed but will give an update and review.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dirty Air

I got the upgraded kit and I feel it is worth the money I spent. If you are in a Texas look up Scrub Cycles. It is definitely a better ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts