Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The winter transformation is over.
The new: Klockwerks Slicer front fender, HD Anarchy front wheel, progressive monotubes -2", Dragos Diablo 1.5 heads, Dragos 580 cams, dragos original dragula, S&S intake, progressive 944 ultra lows out back, a mustang low seat with backrest, Sony Mex-BT70, rockford R400 amp, tour pak from a 1995 ultra.
Painted: 2010 camaro synergy green. blacked out forks, rocker covers and cam chest cover. black out the rest next year.
JUst realized this is a long list and im sure something was forgotten. Only put on about 40 miles since finished but it runs great and rides smooth. Dont know how i rode without a backrest before.

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
Nice, looks really good, I like it.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Can't go wrong with the green and black combo. Looks good.:D

·
Registered
875 Posts
great job, looks nice. I always hated the front fender and you helped me decide which one to go with.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the complements everyone. I am very happy with it. I did all of the work myself with the exception being a friend came over to help me spray the color and clear. After shooting the breeze for awhile he told me he used to paint, so I asked him to spray it. I love it. Ride is so much nicer and with my short legs the lowering has helped alot.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Super fantastic!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Looks good, like that green!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts