Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of bags and fender with lights from a 2012 that are big blue pearl. Lids are included but no hardware for any of it. I'd like $700 plus shipping but will accept offers [9405510200883171357533ATTACH]112041[/ATTACH] ImageUploadedByMO Free1397429653.492927.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm gonna guess there's no chance of separating the facia? I've been looking high and low for a bbp facia

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Virginian you can buy all the pieces for a BBP fascia for just over $200. That will include painted Fascia two metal mounts the nuts, plugs for the antenna holes and a light which will plug right into the ultra taillight. Took me just over an hour to install.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2 Posts
fender and bags

Are the lids and bags really nice? It's kind of hard to tell in the pic. If you still have them and they are clean I'll buy them.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are the lids and bags really nice? It's kind of hard to tell in the pic. If you still have them and they are clean I'll buy them.

Yes they are. Might have a couple smudges on them from being moved around my garage all winter but nothing that can't be cleaned.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bbp

You will need to clear some space before you can receive any more personal messages. I 'm ready to purchase.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Haha. A powder or a 23 fund. Not sure which yet lol.

Wow-- Big Wheelin!! LOL!!!!!

If you do decide to move to a 23 let me know before you do anything with that wheel.....I may be interested in doing a one off design with some powder???? Hope to see ya next Saturday for a bit...............I'll PM you my address...............

Have a good one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts