Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to have some stretched bags/fender and a front fender painted Big Blue Pearl. Was quoted 1600 just for paint. Has anyone dealt with a painter who did a good job for a decent price? Trying to shop around some. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
I used joe z from xtreme dimension painting in Sicklerville, nj. i'm in la, so I had to send him my fender, but joe did a great job matching the paint/color. he's also a wizard when it comes to cvo color matching.

this is the front fender he did for my wife's bike. it is the cvo fender, so it sits 3/4'' closer to the tire than the stock fender.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I used joe z from xtreme dimension painting in Sicklerville, nj. i'm in la, so I had to send him my fender, but joe did a great job matching the paint/color. he's also a wizard when it comes to cvo color matching.
X2 on Joe! Don't blame you for wanting to shop around but when you find someone that is proven that they can do the job right put your money there. Trying to save a few bucks can sometimes cost more in the end. Joe is one guy that will do it right.
https://www.facebook.com/Xtreme-Dimension-Custom-Motorcycles-158014827601333/?fref=ts

·
Registered
169 Posts
mikes hawg service in cali.used him twice for bbp,matched perfect and a good guy to talk to.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
+1 on Mike screen name Roadhawg. He has painted several parts BBP for me. Great guy and will answer any and all questions.

·
Registered
77 Posts
PaintedHarleyFairings.com does more than just fairings. I spoke with Paul while he was installing my painted inner fairing New Years weekend and he said people send him parts all the time to get painted. His big blue pearl is not close, it's dead on exact in all ways, down to the metal flake size/color. He uses Harley paint.

Might be worth giving him a call to see what he can do for you.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Keith Hanson at Hanson Custom Design in Stoughton Ma.

He does everything from mild to wild, been painting bikes, racecars, etc for over 25 years.

He has been on Discovery channel a few times also. Super nice guy, knows his shit and wont take you to the poor house.

233 Canton St. Stoughton, Ma.02072

Tell him Mike with the 15 Road Glide sent you.

Hope this helps

Mike

·
Registered
353 Posts
Paul at Painted Harley Fairings has done all my stuff and it's an exact match. I'm actually sending him some speaker lids soon to be done. Great guy to deal with !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts