Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any information on them at all. Want my heads done and throttle body, but not a t the cost of some of the other shops. Already have the andrews 57H, T max and Dragula pipe and the logical next step is the heads and throttle body for a littl more get up and Go.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Big Boyz Heads

A big hell yes, I was able to talk to them first, explained what I was doing and looking for. Only thing I didn't do the "Bean" suggested was put in the compression releases while they had the heads.....simple and cheap to do....

I had the heads put on by a local shop that told me what they thought I paid and I didn't tell them...great work, great price! they've been around a while and have very good rep! Good luck. CSM-H

·
Registered
49 Posts
I will also give Bean a two thumbs up, I had 2 sets of heads done very nice work, great to deal with, still the same price after all these years.

Also note he specializes in street perfomance daily driven bikes, not full tilt race bikes, call him before you send him your heads he also likes to taylor his port job to what cam you will be running.

Good luck. :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you get noticeable performance boosts from the port job or just a smoother running bike? i also was looking at Don Dorfman of Dewey'sheads.com as he is in my state, and for a general port job he is right htere in price and is very well known. I just want the most bang for my buck, and get a little more out of it.

·
Registered
483 Posts
As has already been said its good work for a good price, I cant say if the heads gave me any extra as I did them along with a cam change on my last bike .Also as has been mentioned call and talk to bean he is a wealth of knowledge and will match the heads to your needs .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts