Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need your help. I am buying a 21 inch wheel from coastal moto tomorrow, great freakin deal btw. Anyways I know your supposed to drop the front an inch or two. But are you supposed to drop the back as well. I don't want to screw with it. I'm 6'2 around 315 given how many beers I have had that day.

Have any of you big guys just dropped the front and been happy with it, or dropped the back and been good. Ps, keeping the stock back rim on my 11 custom. I do ride 2 up with the wife a lot too. Thankfully she's only 150. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Guys I need your help. I am buying a 21 inch wheel from coastal moto tomorrow, great freakin deal btw. Anyways I know your supposed to drop the front an inch or two. But are you supposed to drop the back as well. I don't want to screw with it. I'm 6'2 around 315 given how many beers I have had that day.

Have any of you big guys just dropped the front and been happy with it, or dropped the back and been good. Ps, keeping the stock back rim on my 11 custom. I do ride 2 up with the wife a lot too. Thankfully she's only 150. Thanks for the help.
If I'm not mistaken you only have to drop the front, not the back, unless you want to.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I'm not mistaken you only have to drop the front, not the back, unless you want to.
Thanks 1bigguy, that's the impression I was under. Just hoping to confirm it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts