Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the 18" apes wired and plugged back in....no problem. I then went to test start in neutral without levers hooked up yet....and POW...nothing. Oops, told myself not to forget the tach/speedo/headlight plugs. Well, now that is plugged in...ignition, start....WHOA...little delayed crank and then wide open throttle. Shut down. Try again...wide open throttle. What am I missing here? Also, from what I can tell...all switches are working except for volume for speakers. Thanks in advance for the help. PS...baby powder is freaking great...coated cables and inside bars then slid right in...no problem

·
Registered
53 Posts
FrankieB is right on the money, sounds very much like wires are backwards... also after you get that sorted make sure you clear you codes :) sometimes changing the ignition can throw codes and put the bike in "limp" mode.... i just spent 3 days troubleshooting putting my new bars on ...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys for the answers...yep yall were right on the money. flip them around and repulled cable..voila...good throttle . thanks again Shannon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts