Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock 15 mirrors on my bike right now. I am thinking of getting bigger mirrors so I can see more. Does anyone know of any good brands that look cool and are convenient for the rear view? The stock ones are just too little and don't show a lot of the rear. I like how my Range Rover has huge mirrors and are great to see everything in your blind spot etc. I wished bikes had something similar.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Has anyone ever use the PM XL mirrors? How much bigger ar they compared to the stock?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I'm running HD Profile Custom slotted stem mirrors. I really like them. The stems are longer than stock, but the mirror body is narrower and wider than stock. You end up with a stylish package with great rear vision. Check them out at the dealership.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sportster mirrors (at least from days past) are good sized mirrors and you can get them with longer stems so you can actually see behind you. I don't dig the small custom mirrors some like. I want to see what is going on behind me. Especially when what's behind me ain't slowing down......or has lights on top of it, red and blue lights.

Not mine, but an example. Good OEM mirrors usually don't blur up so much with vibration either.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/mpo/d/mesa-harley-sportster-mirrors/6775223138.html

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I'm running HD Profile Custom slotted stem mirrors. I really like them. The stems are longer than stock, but the mirror body is narrower and wider than stock. You end up with a stylish package with great rear vision. Check them out at the dealership.
Pic please :smile:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you show us some pics of what they look like?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts