Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am looking to change my stock mirrors on my 15 RGS to bigger mirrors for safety concerns and better viability. Does anyone recommend any mirrors that are better? Anthony at bad ass bikes in Texas wants me to buy the Kuryakyn mirrors but they look like serrated knives lol. I dont want that look. Was thinking of the XL PM mirrors but heard there not really that Xtra large after all so no point. Any suggestions? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Hey guys,

I am looking to change my stock mirrors on my 15 RGS to bigger mirrors for safety concerns and better viability. Does anyone recommend any mirrors that are better? Anthony at bad ass bikes in Texas wants me to buy the Kuryakyn mirrors but they look like serrated knives lol. I dont want that look. Was thinking of the XL PM mirrors but heard there not really that Xtra large after all so no point. Any suggestions? Thanks guys!
The best mirrors I've ever had were the ones from Harley that are dual view. Convex outer and flat inner. Great rearward visibility. just the look didnt work for my bike.

·
Registered
413 Posts
The best mirrors I've ever had were the ones from Harley that are dual view. Convex outer and flat inner. Great rearward visibility. just the look didnt work for my bike.
I am using these split vision mirrors and they work great for being able to adjust for wide side viewing yet still being able to see right behind you in the area that is usually a blind spot. Chrome only, though.

https://www.harley-davidson.com/store/split-vision-mirrors

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ended up replacing the stock mirrors on my 2017 RGS with a set of tailfin mirrors from HD. So far they look and work great but of course a bit pricey. I did try a set of profiler mirrors for a bit but they just didn't have enough visibility with the stock bars. I just replace my oem bars with a set of Paul Yaffe Monkey Sport which totally transformed the bike and riding style and with the tailfin mirrors I have plenty of rearview now.

·
Registered
593 Posts
mirrors

Get the 2" mirror extensions for around $12.00 at Amazon. They raise the mirrors above your shoulders. If set-up right you can see everything.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts

@edimean22 - + 1 on these mirrors. They worked well in DC traffic and that is what I had on my last bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts