Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went with a couple of buddies to Fayetteville this weekend and thought I would share some pics of my ride. I didn't get any of the trip down (pretty boring straight line riding) but I did get some of the ride after we woke up Saturday.

Pic of the campsite. We each slept on the asphalt in sleeping bags between each bike. The tables were covered with moss and rickety and the dirt was wet:

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
obligatory pic by the sign:

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
views were awesome. I won't post them all as you all should put this ride on your bucket list.

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
one last fun shot before heading towards the house

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice pics. Hopefully be riding out next year
thanks. we had a great time. i used to live in southwestern missouri and this is the 1st time i have ridden the talimena trail. beautiful ride. try and go in the fall when the leaves are changing if you can.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Very nice pics. Didn't make it down there this year for BBB. Road the skyway earlier this year and it was awesome. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Thanks for sharing. We went too. Road the Pig Trail Saturday and then later in the day did another short ride. On the way home we took all 2 lane roads. Great rides.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Thanks for sharing. We went too. Road the Pig Trail Saturday and then later in the day did another short ride. On the way home we took all 2 lane roads. Great rides.
+1 Arkie and his brother Phil took us some awesome rides all over NW Arkansas. Coming home rode around Mountain Home on 27/14..went up 101 to 142 in Missouri....great ride and had the road basically to myself! 160 is pretty tasty up that way as well! Great roads, great friends, great weekend!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i don't think you can go wrong with most roads down there. they all seem to fun. wish i could have met up with you guys that went. unfortunately it was a last second decision if i was going to be able to go or not.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Next years date will be determined when the 2015 Arkansas Football Schedule gets released. Like this year, the home game was the same weekend as BBB so they moved the normal weekend back a hair to accommodate.

"If the opposite of pro is con, then that means the opposite of progress is congress"

·
Registered
442 Posts
Anyone know if next years dates hv been announced?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Next years date will be determined when the 2015 Arkansas Football Schedule gets released. Like this year, the home game was the same weekend as BBB so they moved the normal weekend back a hair to accommodate.

"If the opposite of pro is con, then that means the opposite of progress is congress"
The dates were posted several weeks ago:

2014: September 24 – September 27

http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/rally-info/dates-schedule/

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Sounds like a good time was had by all. This is on my list of rally's to attend!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Let's not forget about the BBB T-Shirt using a road glide
View attachment 61689

Nice T shirt, wonder if you can still get a hold of one of them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts