Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..... I just want to say how cool it is too see an original SERG w/a sidecar as a BOTM candidate !
...... Deadhawg may not get the most votes, but it IS one'a the most unique RGs i've seen.

.. great job, Dhawg.

·
Registered
826 Posts
How about another one? :eek:

This was spotted at Chula Vista resort in the Wisconsin Dells about 4 years ago.

·
Registered
428 Posts
..... I just want to say how cool it is too see an original SERG w/a sidecar as a BOTM candidate !
...... Deadhawg may not get the most votes, but it IS one'a the most unique RGs i've seen.

.. great job, Dhawg.
I thought the same thing. That's why I voted for him would love to see it in the calendar next year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Those are some great looking SERG's

·
Registered
96 Posts

.. great job, Dhawg.
i agree with you 100%,this is one fine machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
but it IS one'a the most unique RGs i've seen.
I was thinking the same thing. I was also wondering who in their right mind would have the guts to ride inside that little bubble. :eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I love the 2000 SERG. I have a tri=red that I am building up.

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
I agree, I thought the RG with the sidecar was definetly different, and even though it didn't win, that is where my vote went.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts