Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2013 Calenders are here!! Well, actually right HERE on our cafepress.com store. Like last year we have all the winners from the past 12 months on 2 sizes of calenders..

an 11" x 8.5" (11" x 17" when hung on the wall) with the front cover that looks like this

Its $16.99

Then the larger 17" x 11" (17" x 22" when hung on the wall) with the front cover that looks like this

It is $18.99

These are very good quality calenders, I have 2 from last year and will of coarse be getting a couple of these new ones. You can flip through the months on the sale site.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Chain, The ole lady wants to know if you are laying on your ole ladies CVO with your speedo on.:DLOL . I told her maybe, she would have to buy herself one to find out.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A heads up,.. cafepress.com emailed me today saying that there is a problem. Im trying to get the problem fixed ASAP, sorry for any delays.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Chain,
Will you let us know when this issue is resolved. I tried to order one and when I questioned them why it hadn't arrived yet, they told me my order was canceled. I have one of these calendars from last year and they are awesome. Thanks for all the hard work you do to give us these options.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Up and working now, has been for a week or so. Shouldn't be any problems.

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
chainsaw is out of the house today i texted him to let him know so when he gets to the computer he can hopefully get it fix asap

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If your getting an error,.. email cafepress with the item number and shop name. Not sure what the problem is,. its working for some and not for others.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I totally removed, then redid the calenders. If you could not order before,.. please try again. If it does not work for you,.. please please PLEASE email cafepress.com and express how upset you are. I've done everything but threaten the lives of their loved ones and can't seem to get anyones attention. If its not working, please let me know here, and we can organize where to get pitch forks and torches and attack at dawn. :D

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
I was able to order without any problems. Anywhere else we can assemble and attack with pitchforks and torches? Just sounds like too much fun.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was able to order without any problems. Anywhere else we can assemble and attack with pitchforks and torches? Just sounds like too much fun.
Glad it seems to be working now. We'll save the pitchforks and torches for now, till we find a good canidate :D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Works fine (had to re enter the site only once),... Nice job, ordering now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts