Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been using this bike stand and was wondering if anybody else is using one. My stand is great and not only allows me to work on it but it's great for creating more room vertically verse on a kickstand taking up more room in my garage. You just simply ride your bike right into it and leave the bike in gear and shut it down. The bike doesn't move. Here are a few pictures of what I'm talking about.
Swomack

Registered
With the proper clamping system it could double as a trailer chock as well! :)

What's it called? Where did you get it? How much?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Registered
I am looking for something like this. How does it compare to the Baxley LA Chock? Looks similar in that you don't have to drill anything into the ground.

Registered
Went with the Wheeldock and quick attachment for on the trailer. Loving it.

Registered
Here it is mounted on the trailer. Remove the lock pin, lift the clamp out and set it on the ground. Done deal. When you step on that long lever, the locking mech is push up by that hydraulic piston you see. Bike isn't going anywhere. To release the bike, you step down on one of the "footpegs" you see in the pix and it opens the chock back up. Simple roll in, roll out design. No rocking or trying to yank the bike out of the chock.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Looks like a great setup right there.
When I have trailered my bikes I use the same setup I posted.
The bike rolls in and then I used two rachet straps, DONE.
Makes it easy for many reasons.
Swomack

Registered
I use this mostly for maint and infrequent trailing. Needs to be anchored to pull bike off, but low price 1800 Lb Capacity Motorcycle Stand/Wheel Chock Let me restate anchored, I throw a strap from stand to something solid so I can pull it off the stand, don't anchor to ground

Registered
Come by and get it, trade it for some fire pit light.
Ran out of cursing at it in the garage!
Close the gap between the rocker chock and the stop two or three holes. Bike will come out of it much easier.

Registered
I bought a Condor on Craig's List a few years ago for $60. The bike is sitting in it right now....

Registered
+1 on the Condor stand. works great and is adjustable for wheel diameter. very sturdy and folds up when not in use. has four holes for mounting feet or outriggers or bolting down to a trailer/truck bed. i've even used it mounted to a flat deck bike lift.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts