Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any decent hotels to stay in in downtown Nashville that don't run $200 a night? We're only gonna be there for the night & I don't want the Glide sitting in a lot that I have to worry about all night.Thanks!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Probably too late, but I stayed about 20 miles east of Nashville for normal prices, about $50

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We won't be there until May. The group planned on taking in downtown sights for the night, so I wanted to stay in the immediate area . Thanks for the replies. Any others, please chime in. Again, thanks.

Sent from my HTC One X using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
86 Posts
The Hampton Inn at 310 4th Ave South is not bad. Only a block off Broadway and directly across the street from Country Music Hall of Fame. Parking is in an underground, controlled access garage. Rate is about 130.00 for the night. Not bad and right in the middle of everything.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Avoid the Trinity Lane area and anything off I-24 south of the city. Murfreesboro Road near downtown should be avoided as well. Your best bet is to stay in the Donelson/Hermitage area. Close enough to downtown and way cheaper...not to mention safer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts