Road Glide banner

If you are going to BB&BBQ will you be at the meet-up?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bikes Blues and BBQ in Fayetteville Ark. is coming up Sep. 28 thru Oct. 1. Wondering how many of us are planing the trip. We should try to set up a meet and greet during the rally. Pig Trail Harley Davidson in Rogers Ark. might be a good place to hook up. Its a must stop while in the area anyway.

http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/

·
Registered
201 Posts
I plan on going but not sure what day we will be there. Probably get there Friday and leave Sunday. I had my levers braided by Iron Braid while at Sturgis and he is going to be at the Pig Trail HD during BB&BBQ. I plan on stoppping in and seeing Tony. He is a hoot and I highly recommend the braided levers! Pick a day and we will see if we can make the meet & greet. Good idea!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Klock Werks ia also there.

Klock Werks is usually at Pig Trail too. They will mount any of their windshields on your bike and let you try it out. No questions asked! No pressure to buy! Cant beat that.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I will be there . Riding up from Jackson MS on Wed . Leaving on Sat . Will most likly be at Pig Trail HD on Thursday . 2011 black RGU

·
Registered
908 Posts
Can't go this year. Went last year, it's a real nice rally especially if you are there for the riding, get rides in the area.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'll be there. Staying in Branson with in-laws. Dandy1 thanks for the info regarding Iron Braid. I've been wanting to order some but just haven't gotten around to doing it - well now's my chance. Sounds like there will be TONS of vendors there. Watch out credit card it just might take a hit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
:D:DI'll be there. Arrive on Wednesday, leave on Sunday. I say downtown in front of the restaurant/saloon with the wrought iron railing, Thursday night!

·
Registered
229 Posts
That's a tough one . Most places in Fayetteville sell out a year in advance . Check every hotel , but you may be staying 25 to 50 miles away. I book my rooms for the next year when I check out.

·
Registered
953 Posts
We are going down on Wed staying at the Homewood Suites in Bentonville. Some of our group is at the Travel Lodge in Bentonville. Our only planned rides so far are Eureka Springs one day and of course the Pig Trail on another.

·
Registered
150 Posts
The Washington County fairgrounds, which is in Fayetville has tent camping or RV. Tent camping is like75.00 for the whole week of the ralley. The BBQ cookoff is also there. Thats were I'll be. Stayed there last year and had a good time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sounds interesting, is there a list of vendors anywhere? I would like to hear some stereo systems in person before spending the $$$ that is being asked for some of these systems.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Would like to but not sure I can get away. Wife's in nursing school and I have twin boys in first grade. Somebody would be dead when I got home. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There will be all kinds of vendors and factory tents with reps. on Dickson street and at the fair grounds. Practically any aftermarket stuff you can think of.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have been thinking that the easiest place to get together would be at Pig Trail Harley in Roger Ark. Rogers and Fayetteville are actually connected. Who would be willing to meet there at 10:00 a.m till say noon on Saturday the 1st.?
They usually have a free lunch there on that weekend.
If enough of us could meet I was thinking of contacting P.T. Harley and see if they would provide us with reserve parking for a couple of hours so we could park the sharks all together. Maybe an admin. could put up a poll or the like so we would know how many to expect. I will organize it and set everything up if enough are truly interested. It would also be good publicity for the forum if there was a banner or flag.

·
Registered
953 Posts
That could work for me. Right now our plans are to leave Sat sometime. Actually thought about riding up to the Under the Cliff bar on the way home but could stay another day.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sounds interesting, is there a list of vendors anywhere? I would like to hear some stereo systems in person before spending the $$$ that is being asked for some of these systems.

Thanks
Several vendors will be the Pig Trail Harley shop, including J & M with their stereo items.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have been thinking that the easiest place to get together would be at Pig Trail Harley in Roger Ark. Rogers and Fayetteville are actually connected. Who would be willing to meet there at 10:00 a.m till say noon on Saturday the 1st.?
They usually have a free lunch there on that weekend.
If enough of us could meet I was thinking of contacting P.T. Harley and see if they would provide us with reserve parking for a couple of hours so we could park the sharks all together. Maybe an admin. could put up a poll or the like so we would know how many to expect. I will organize it and set everything up if enough are truly interested. It would also be good publicity for the forum if there was a banner or flag.
I agree that Pig Trail Harley would be the easiest place to meet. Parking in Fayetteville can be a real bitch during the rally and all the places to meet will be packed with people. Of course there will be lots of folks at the Harley shop but at least there will be some breathing room. If I can help with anything let me know.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I talked to Pig Trail HD and they are expecting a big crowd. We may never find each other. So, I am going to suggest we meet up at the Sam's Club parking lot (3500 Southeast Club Blvd Bentonville, AR 72712). It is only about 3/4 mile west of Pig Trail HD. Meet there Saturday morning between 10:00 and 11:00 am then (for those who want to) leave for Pig Trail HD for lunch and browsing around 11:00 a.m.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts