Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? I booked a room for the Mrs and I and wanted to have a little meet and greet if others were headed out.

Sent via Mobile App

·
Registered
593 Posts
I still need to make hotel arrangements, but I'm planning to go this year. I haven't been to Fayetteville in a long time, any BBB veterans recommend a hotel or area to stay?
It looks like Rogers is as close as it gets, maybe even Bentonville.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I booked my hotel in May and couldn't find any rooms in Fayetteville... This place books up almost 6 months before BBB.... I'm staying in Rogers which is only 18 miles north of Fayetteville....

I just did 5 days of riding while in Fayetteville last month... The rides are awesome.... It's perfectly located to ride great roads in any direction... I'm ready to go now.......

I'm up for a Meet and Greet... Just need to plan when and where......

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holiday inn had a few more rooms available this morning, in Rodgers. That's where we are also staying. I just got back this weekend from eureka springs...loved it.

Sent via Mobile App

·
Registered
516 Posts
Holiday inn had a few more rooms available this morning, in Rodgers. That's where we are also staying. I just got back this weekend from eureka springs...loved it.

Sent via Mobile App
We're heading up there Wed Sept 18. We're probably going to ride the pig trail on Thursday and then do the Eureka to Harrison to hwy 16 loop on Friday... But then again, I'd love to ride the dragon too.....

·
Registered
291 Posts
I still need to make hotel arrangements, but I'm planning to go this year. I haven't been to Fayetteville in a long time, any BBB veterans recommend a hotel or area to stay?
Sta in Eureka if you can, super biker friendly and only 30 minutes to Fayetteville, I usually stay with my brother so I do not get a motel but I know I go to Eureka 3 times or better when I am there for 4 days. Just my thoughts, don;t know what kind of partying you like to do at the actual event, Also go to the fairgrounds in the morning as there was only 1 BBQ place to eat there and all the activities start later in the day downtown. Bands start at 3 I think.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We're heading up there Wed Sept 18. We're probably going to ride the pig trail on Thursday and then do the Eureka to Harrison to hwy 16 loop on Friday... But then again, I'd love to ride the dragon too.....
I'm not sure of our plans. I do know we are getting there Friday morning and staying till Sunday late afternoon. Couldn't afford to take off work wed and thur. I know we are definitely riding the pig trail just not sure of anything else.

Sent via Mobile App

·
Registered
316 Posts
Last year, we had a mini meet and greet on Friday morning. We can do that again at the Village Inn in Bentonville, say around 9:00, as a suggestion. I'm arriving Monday and staying through Saturday morning. The Hampton Inn in Rogers is where I'll be bunking. Don't know of they still have rooms or not but its a good location.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Working on plans now and I better make reservations.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sta in Eureka if you can, super biker friendly
That's the dam truth! In fact they have a biker friendly association and many restaurants pay to be apart of.

Well I'll be leaving Tulsa Friday morning if anyone is headed out from this location.

Sent via Mobile App

·
Banned
845 Posts
I will be attending!!! Went last year, was absolutely one of the best times I have had!

I would reccomend staying in Eureka Springs, AR for anyone that doesnt mind a 30-45 min ride to Feyetville. Eureka is an amazing town that strives off bikers due to the great riding any direction you go out of there! They have 2 biker only hotels

Riders Rest
http://www.ridersrestmotel.com/

Biker BlueBird Lodge
http://bikersbluebirdlodge.com/

Also eureka just got this Zip Line Tour and for $100 or so you go from treetop to treetop 5 different spots zip-lining through Eureka,

Cresent Hotel- Top 3 most hounted hotels in the world they offer ghost tours nightly at 10pm. Register on website if u wait to do it in person the day of they will be sold out

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
73 Posts
Five of us will be leaving Michigan on the 16th and leaving on the 20th for home. We will be joining others along the way and by the time we get to Arkansas there should be about 15 of us. I have never attended, but I hear it's a great time.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
+1 on Eureka Springs. Went last year and loved it, heading back this year. Harley T-shirt shop in Eureka is in the same location as a great BBQ place (the name escapes me) and they have good eats, cold beer and live music. The whole area is crazy motorcycle friendly!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
+1 on Eureka Springs. Went last year and loved it, heading back this year. Harley T-shirt shop in Eureka is in the same location as a great BBQ place (the name escapes me) and they have good eats, cold beer and live music. The whole area is crazy motorcycle friendly!
It's in the same shopping center, the rockin pig saloon. We ate there Sunday and yes, great food.

Sent via Mobile App

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
The Rockin Pig Saloon....looking forward to some more of that!

·
Registered
516 Posts
If you're staying in Eureka you have to ride hwy 23 (pig trail) south to Ozark.. Ozark isn't a big town, but there is a good BBQ joint (Rivertowne BBQ) and also 2 local bars within walking distance of the restaurant.... There's a couple of decent stops along the pig trail, the best is at turner bend. Hwy 23 has good pavement and the scenery is excellent.....

Also hwy 71 south from Fayetteville to Alma is a decent ride too....

1 - 20 of 82 Posts