Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happily ever after

I of course wish you all the best with your pending marriage. And if you spend more time riding after, that will be the first time I've heard of that happening, but I'm eternally optimistic and a proponent of marriage.
Looks like a great time Jeff! I am hoping to hit more events in '17 after I get married. Oh god, I hope it works that way. Hahaha. Ride safe guys and enjoy the beautiful scenery!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I of course wish you all the best with your pending marriage. And if you spend more time riding after, that will be the first time I've heard of that happening, but I'm eternally optimistic and a proponent of marriage.
Thanks Jeff.....I think. :) We have a good thing going and I get to ride at least one full day every other weekend as long as we don't have other plans. Sometimes its 2 half days and sometimes she even wants to go too. This our second marriage, we try hard to make this one work and be truely happy.

Yesterday @JayKS and I did 320 miles on an awesome tour of the Flint Hills. I understand this is Kansas, but I think I have a perfect route figured out. Mostly nice paved country backroads with a few nice curves mixed in. We would have gone longer but the others we were riding with were dicking around, then they didn't even go on the long ride with us. Haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts