Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a litttle early but I thought I would throw this out here and see who is in, I am headed to Bikes Blues and BBQ again this year Septemeber 28-30 in Fayyetteville Arkansas. Me and a buddy went last year and it was a good time but we were only able to attend for one day than had to burn the road back home, quick 1300 mile trip. Just thought I would see if any other forum member will be attending and maybe we could meet up for a drink and some blues.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I heard this is an outstanding rally. I have a room in Rogers (Hampton Inn) for three nights starting Thursday of the rally. Can't wait! :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really had a good time last year, it is real laid back and there is not too much dumbass flowing around there, I never made it out to the fair grounds, that is one of my goals this year. Be sure to go by pig trail Harly, they have vendors and activities going on al lweekend, that is where we ended up before dinner on Saturday. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Gotta love the travel points, when you get to spend them. Accumulating them kinda sucks, as that means too much traveling.

Bagged a free room at the Hyatt Place for the weekend. Not sure if I will be able to get off, but it's a start. I think they know something is shaking that weekend, as the cancellation policy requires a 7 day notice. Usually it is by 4 pm on check-in day.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Gotta love the travel points, when you get to spend them. Accumulating them kinda sucks, as that means too much traveling.

Bagged a free room at the Hyatt Place for the weekend. Not sure if I will be able to get off, but it's a start. I think they know something is shaking that weekend, as the cancellation policy requires a 7 day notice. Usually it is by 4 pm on check-in day.
Oh, Hyatt definitely knows what's going on.

·
Registered
89 Posts
This will be my 5th or 6th year in a row. Outstanding rally with good food and some of the best riding in the whole country IMO.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am extremely lucky, My Brother lives in Centerton so I score a free room and maybe even a home cooked meal from my Sister-in-Law. I would liek to meet up with a coupel of you guys for a drink or lunch or something while we are all out there if it is all possible. When it gets closer maybe we can trrade contact info and work something out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts