Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped out my rear brake pads the other day, and got everything back together.

Now, the bike is stopping great but feels a bit squirly, especially at higher speeds.

Can somebody tell me, is the fatter tip of the left rear spacer supposed to be facing out or inwards? I put it back on with the fatter part inwards and believe that could be the issue.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
Why did you take your wheel off to change brakes or are you working on a Camaro ? Left side ??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't worry about why I took the wheel off there stud, and no it's not a F'ng Camaro ding dong.

Is there somebody else here with a clue for me as to which way my left rear spacer is supposed to be facing?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Don't worry about why I took the wheel off there stud, and no it's not a F'ng Camaro ding dong.

Is there somebody else here with a clue for me as to which way my left rear spacer is supposed to be facing?

Thanks again.
I'm sure there's someone here with a clue. Or even have a pix of a manual. Maybe even find the pix online for ya. As long as you want to be a shithead to someone though, I doubt you'll get a straight F'ing answer, STUD. Google will get you a better answer than what you'll get here with that attitude.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm sure there's someone here with a clue. Or even have a pix of a manual. Maybe even find the pix online for ya. As long as you want to be a shithead to someone though, I doubt you'll get a straight F'ing answer, STUD. Google will get you a better answer than what you'll get here with that attitude.

As my beautiful wife, who moved to CA, once said.. "BOOM CHACKALAKAA, BI*CH".

Just curious when Jack D got so expensive in the mid west.....

Ok, it happens.....

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

Thanks again.

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANK you texasnurse for being the only person (out of the four others that responded) to offer me some assistance here!

I found that I did indeed have the spacer backwards, and everything is fine now.

As for the rest of you that responded, what exactly are you even doing on this forum besides disrespecting people and wasting time?

Right off the bat, I get a complete dumbass response to my legitimate request for help, then I respond accordingly... then you people "keyboard-gang up" on me? Funny stuff.

Get a life people! If you just wanna hang out and clown it up, I'd suggest you move over to twitter with the rest of the sheeple.

THanks Texasnurse! I'm here for you, should you ever need any kind of assistance yourself.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Changed put my left rear blinker bulb the other day, and it works right, can someone tell me the proper fender rub on the tire a idle?

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
^^^^^^^Yeah reds4 and his funny posts have been away for a while!
Mike U.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
THANK you texasnurse for being the only person (out of the four others that responded) to offer me some assistance here!

I found that I did indeed have the spacer backwards, and everything is fine now.

As for the rest of you that responded, what exactly are you even doing on this forum besides disrespecting people and wasting time?

Right off the bat, I get a complete dumbass response to my legitimate request for help, then I respond accordingly... then you people "keyboard-gang up" on me? Funny stuff.

Get a life people! If you just wanna hang out and clown it up, I'd suggest you move over to twitter with the rest of the sheeple.

THanks Texasnurse! I'm here for you, should you ever need any kind of assistance yourself.
A member questions you on why you did something you didn't need to and you jump His ass and get all bent out of shape about it and call Him names then cry when people defend Him? If you can't put your bike back together properly after you took it apart, what the hell makes you think anyone on here would trust your "help" if you ever offered it? Plenty of other sites out there if you don't like this one.

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
Changed put my left rear blinker bulb the other day, and it works right, can someone tell me the proper fender rub on the tire a idle?
Rub it harder

Reactions: the24v
1 - 16 of 16 Posts