Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have been there before: The official dates run from October 18-21 (Thurs-Sun). If we would get there on Wed, 17th, will we find things all opened up and running or do the tents all not go up until the morning of the 18th. Thanks for the input.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
The tents are up but most don't open for business until the first morning. That being said, Iron Horse saloon usually has booths and have a welcome party the night before opening.:)

·
Registered
629 Posts
I will be there! Buddy and I already got our rooms booked near Main St. Went for the first time last year and had a ball. Hope to see some of you sharkies again this year!
Ian

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I will be there! Buddy and I already got our rooms booked near Main St. Went for the first time last year and had a ball. Hope to see some of you sharkies again this year!
Ian
Whered ya book at Dog. Im goin again this and would like to get within stumblin distance of Main St.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I think we will be there again too, was a good time last year. Anyways I missed bike week this year because the bike was still in the shop waiting on parts after the accident. Not missing this one...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts