Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Live right down the road any interest in a meet up? Maybe a couple for people who are going to be in the area on different dates.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Gonna be there. Meeting some guys from another forum. Give us a where and when.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will come up with a location and a couple of different days and post it up tonight. Maybe meet up somewhere and then take a ride, if anyone has not ridden the loop or has something they would like to see let me know.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Gonna be in St. Augustine on the 17th doing the tourist thing for a couple days. Got ran out of town last time we were there by a hurricane. Anastasia Inn.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'll be there on Saturday. Last year we met in the Target parking lot on Speedway Blvd.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Target sounds good here is the address, 2380 W International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114. How does everyone feel about 10 on Saturday morning?

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
I'll be at Biketoberfest, sounds good to me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I live here so I will be there. I propose that if we get a good showing at target we ride main street, I know pain in the butt sometimes, think it would be cool to have all those sharks on main street at the same time and then we could finish with the loop....Just a thought.:D

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I live here so I will be there. I propose that if we get a good showing at target we ride main street, I know pain in the butt sometimes, think it would be cool to have all those sharks on main street at the same time and then we could finish with the loop....Just a thought.:D

That early main street shouldn't be bad and the vendors on Beach Street is a cool place to spend some time. Rode the loop last year and it was very enjoyable, probably one of the best rides in Florida except riding along the coast. Not sure if I'm gonna make it this year but if I do, I'm in!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Target sounds good here is the address, 2380 W International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114. How does everyone feel about 10 on Saturday morning?
We'll be coming in on Fri, 18Oct, leaving Sun, 20Oct. Have reservations at the Hilton Garden Inn, suppose to be next to the Speedway.

So, I suspect we'll be close to that Target on Sat AM.

Oh, and just to warn you, I know it's a character flaw, but, we'll be with some folks...who...well...they don't have, they don't have Road Glides... Whew, there I said it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 20 of 57 Posts