Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a couple friends made a road trip to Daytona for my second Biketoberfest. I went last year and I had a great time. This year was different. I went with friends that have been a lot. We went everywhere. We spent a good bit of time on Main Street and that was a trip. We took a trip to Cape Canaveral to take a tour of the space center but they were closed( thanks to our wonderful GOVT) so we took a trip to cocoa beach. That was a nice ride. We took the LOOP a couple times. We took a ride out to Ponce inlet and we had great seafood dinners at Down Under. We went to iron horse,Destination Daytona, beach street and everywhere else. All and all we had a great time. We are all ready planning next years trip.

Here a pic taken on the loop

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,432 Posts
Biketoberfest was a lot of fun, and the crowds seemed just right. If you make it next year, try to make it it the American International Motorcycle Expo in Orlando. This was the first year, but they will be back at the same time next year, good show with a lot of interesting stuff, kind of like a SEMA show.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
613 Posts
Sounds like a great trip and you covered some of the best of the state. My wife and I rode down from Rocky Mount, NC arriving on Friday to meet up with family and friends. It seemed the crowd was down from years from past which made it easier to get around.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks for coming to my home town...

Chuck

·
Registered
132 Posts
I also went this year, Had a great time but I hate to see the business that have gone under in the past few years, Millers, Gillys 44 and others. I have gone to Biketoberfest since 04 and its not the same but life goes on and I hope it will get back to the way it used to be!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts