Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been mentioned in a few other threads, but I haven't seen a specific thread with a time and date, I'm proposing we meet on Saturday 10/17/2015 around 10am in the Target parking lot across from the speedway. An earlier time would be fine also, but I don't recommend any later because I'm sure everyone has activities planned.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I would love to meet as many of you as possible, but my buddies and I traditionally ride up A1A to St Augustine on Saturday mornings during bike week and biketoberfest.

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
David , I'll be there , it will not be the same though without Fast Stan (gone but never forgotten , ride on my friend!)

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
David , I'll be there , it will not be the same though without Fast Stan (gone but never forgotten , ride on my friend!)
I have to agree, we'll definitely miss Stan and that red bike with the funny seat. Hard to believe that he won't be there.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Leaving Ma on Tuesday the 13th heading for Palm Coast. Planning on Daytona-Target parking lot Saturday 10/17/15.

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope more people will show than have posted, I'm sure more are coming.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I think I'm actually going to be able to make this meetup. Just going to ride down to meet up with some of you guys, I've got to be back in Jacksonville around 4:00 that day cause we're taking my son to see Def Leppard, Foreigner and Night Ranger that evening. So target at 10:00am :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm looking forward to meeting you guys there.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'll see you there. ~10 am @ Target

1 - 12 of 12 Posts