Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past few years a few of the forum members have met during Biketoberfest and Bikeweek at the Target across from the speedway. The past couple of years the number has dwindled a little, especially with the passing of Faststan, he was always an advocate and made the meetings fun. Well, unless someone has a better time and place, how does 10am Saturday in Target parking lot sound? 10/15/2016.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I was there last year for my first M&G and the first time visiting Florida. I would love to go again this year, however, work sucks... If I can pull it off, I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I really don't want to meet up with you but it looks like I have to since I need to pass the Roadglide Flag off to you , please take a bath this time , hopefully we can get a group and do a photo shoot with the flag , please post up if you will be here otherwise we can meet some place else and do the hand off , also no Justin Bieber tunes on the radio this time either

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darn TJ, no Justin Bieber????? I thought we could sit around and listen to him then go into Target and see if they have all his CDs. And you used to be fun, lol.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Can't make this years MG will be up north but suggest a MG during Bikeweek (3/10 thru 3/19) to put together a Florida group ride to SW VII????

·
Registered
269 Posts
Given the lastest track of Hurricane Matthew there may not be much left of Daytona for Biketoberfest. I was planning on heading down the first part of next week but all that's on hold until we see what happens.

·
Registered
636 Posts
The best time I've had over there was during a tropical storm coming through. The vendors hated it but no waiting anywhere

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unless Matthew comes inland and scores a direct hit, I guarantee any mess will be cleaned up by Biketoberfest. This is a big money maker.

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, Matthew has come and gone. Daytona received some damage, but not enough to phase Biketoberfest. Anybody else coming, I will be at Target at 10am, TJ316 and a few others should be there also. TJ316 is supposed to pass the flag to me so this will also be an opportunity to see and sign the flag.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Headed down tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Going to bump this up since Biketoberfest starts tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Headed up tomorrow morning after I get off work. Will try to make target by 10 saturday.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
10am Saturday

The Roadglide.org flag made it to Daytona yesterday , would love as many as possible to make it Saturday when I officially pass it off to dbell , we can take pictures with it and those that haven't signed it can TJ

1 - 20 of 30 Posts