Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to see some folks will be making the trip. Right now I'm planning on riding down early WED morning. That way I can take my time and make a stop or two along the way. Savannah HD in GA is one dealership I try not to pass...they always have some ridiculous sales on parts and apparel.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
We were going but some friends are coming in from Ca. on the 8th. Maybe in the spring??

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I thought about it, but then again, I think about alot of things. May make it down, I like the atmosphere surrounding that rally. Its normally freeze going down, and then get to ride in a tee shirt again, before heading back to embrace winter.

·
Registered
401 Posts
There are plans already set for a road glide gathering. Check in the planned events section. I believe it was 10/15 starting at the race track.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Uhmmmm you may wanna check the threads, Tim has a meet and greet, ride and some other things planned for Saturday.

I'll be there just trying to decide where I'm stayin' :D

·
Registered
729 Posts
Leaving Friday AM October 14th

I will be leaving from West Palm Beach Florida on Friday the 14th anyone want to meet up and ride together, went up last year it was great met H-Donut from the forum we stayed at the comfort inn next to the raceway it was really a good time, my plan was to hit the speedway with the vendors on Friday then Saturday Destination Daytona etc... no firm schedule just a few relaxing days of no STRESS!!!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am really slow this week or this year. I guess I posted in the wrong forum. Spank Me!!:eek:

I will be leaving from Huntsville AL going down I-65 to Montgomery then cutting over to Jacksonville. Leaving Thursday night after work 3’ish, crashing for the night somewhere in GA. Want to be in Daytona by noon on Friday. Anyone is welcome to ride. Want to hookup with the RG group at the HOG pin on Saturday morn. Want to talk mod’s and see where I can spend my next $3000.00.:cool:

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Goin', still haven't booked a room though. Can't decide near the track, destination daytona or main street....any suggestions?

·
Registered
10 Posts
We will be riding down from NY, stopping at Myrtle beach to party there and heading down the next day to Daytona.....leaving Oct 9-17th....

·
Registered
729 Posts
Goin', still haven't booked a room though. Can't decide near the track, destination daytona or main street....any suggestions?
I stay every year by the racetrack at the Hampton Inn Daytona speedway, it is close to the racetrack and also to destination Daytona, there rates are very good and they dont have a minimum night stay. If you are going to book there do it online they have a special rate, when I booked it was 160 per night.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts