Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was about 15 Glides present. All looking their finest. We may need to put together an agenda for Bike Week next March and turn it into a day.

David Bells

TJ's

Faststan

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Stan , it was great seeing you and everyone else , my prayers are with you buddy , be strong and I'll see you in March

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stan , it was great seeing you and everyone else , my prayers are with you buddy , be strong and I'll see you in March
You need to change your sig pic. Don't hide that beautiful bike.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Wish I could've made it. Everyone looking good.
Q , it really wasn't that much fun , Dbell with his 4 amps and 10 speaker stereo system wouldn't quit playing Justin Bieber music very loud , it was a little annoying , I never pegged David being a huge Bieber fan

·
Super Moderator
12,353 Posts
Q , it really wasn't that much fun , Dbell with his 4 amps and 10 speaker stereo system wouldn't quit playing Justin Bieber music very loud , it was a little annoying , I never pegged David being a huge Bieber fan
Some people just not right.....lol, and no, no BAN.... :p

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Well it was good to meet everybody,its good to finally get back on the forum after my old computer crapped out,i'm not sure if dbell helped me or not with my sign on issues if so a huge thanks to him.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
The arkieglides sure enjoyed meeting lots of new folks as well as seeing old friends too. Stan, a big thanks for getting the meet together- your bike is looking great as ever! Was the high point of the rally for us, making new friends and renewing previous ones!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts