Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is coming for Biketoberfest?

10/18 is a Meet & Greet with people coming from Roadglides World Wide (facebook group) @Hang Dawg Saloon in Ormond Beach @ 4:30. Should be a good time. :D

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
The forum members usually meet in the Target parking lot on Saturday morning, but I should be there by that time on Friday, if so I'll probably come.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured it was time to bump this up. How about 11:00 on Saturday 10/19 at Target parking lot. Williamson & International Speedway?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I might be there.... Who knows. This is my first time goin to Daytona period, bunch of guys from MMI and myself are heading out there but we dont really have any plans yet....

Sent from my SGH-T769

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
M&G is a good opportunity to see what some people are doing to their RG's. I usually see something I didn't think about and gets my 'gears' working. Everybody I have met there were interesting people and it is great to put a face to a name. :)

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
I'll be there, just hope my bike is with me. :eek:

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
1 Posts
Biketoberfest Ruff Ride

Halifax Humane Society is proud to present its 2013 Biketoberfest Ruff Ride for the Animals on Thursday, October 17, 2013 starting with registration at 3:30pm at the shelter located at 2364 W. LPGA Blvd. You must be checked in by 5:30pm and arrive at The Iron Horse by 8:00pm to be included in the poker tournament.
The poker run will stop at The Hideaway, Giuseppe’s Pizza, 1st Turn, the BFFAR, and end at The Iron Horse Saloon where you will enjoy 1 drink, BBQ & live entertainment. Additional poker hands will be available for $10 at each stop.
Advanced Tickets are $20 per person and $25 the day of the event. All tickets will include an event tee shirt, first hand of poker, BBQ dinner, and one drink ticket at Iron Horse Saloon. This event has grown to over 300 people so purchase your tickets now at www.halifaxhumanesociety.org.

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
Halifax Humane Society is proud to present its 2013 Biketoberfest Ruff Ride for the Animals on Thursday, October 17, 2013 starting with registration at 3:30pm at the shelter located at 2364 W. LPGA Blvd. You must be checked in by 5:30pm and arrive at The Iron Horse by 8:00pm to be included in the poker tournament.
The poker run will stop at The Hideaway, Giuseppe’s Pizza, 1st Turn, the BFFAR, and end at The Iron Horse Saloon where you will enjoy 1 drink, BBQ & live entertainment. Additional poker hands will be available for $10 at each stop.
Advanced Tickets are $20 per person and $25 the day of the event. All tickets will include an event tee shirt, first hand of poker, BBQ dinner, and one drink ticket at Iron Horse Saloon. This event has grown to over 300 people so purchase your tickets now at www.halifaxhumanesociety.org.
Welcome to the forum..... it might help if you posted this as a new thread, and also mention the city this ride is in.............

1 - 20 of 21 Posts