Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and 3 buds are hitting the road today for Biketoberfest. We are gonna ride 4 hours to Gettysburg, spend the night and then load the bikes onto the auto train tomorrow. Then 17 hours later we will be in the sun and fun in Daytona. It's our first trip there and I a can't wait.

We have done Sturgis and Laconia which are both great "riding" events. I'm wondering how the riding will be there.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sounds fun. See you when you get here. We are having a meet and ride on Saturday @ 10:00am at the target on International Speedway Blvd. Going to do the loop and possibly main street. Lots of riding as there are vendors and things to do spread all over Daytona and Ormond beach. Some sites are of course, main street, Rossmeyers in Ormond and on Beach street, All the tents on Beach street, Daytona speedway has Hd set up and quite a few vendors. Then there is Iron horse saloon and surrounding outlets, all just down the road from Rossmeyers hd. Lots to do and see, And I have said this many times, but please watch for snowbirds, they are steadily streaming in escaping the colder climates up north, and while most a good drivers, very few look for bikes. Hope this helped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts