Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody used the BT1014 from Biketronics to put a single DIN radio in a Rushmore RG? The factory radio is junk, and the nav is next to useless. Even the oil pressure screen, which used to actually give the PSI, now just says oil low when the bike is off, and OK when it's running.
I'm sick of dealing with trying to actually get good sound without spending a sh*t ton of money, so I'm leaning toward this.
Just curious if anybody has any experience with it, or if I'm going to be a test case.

Thanks

·
Registered
408 Posts
Anybody used the BT1014 from Biketronics to put a single DIN radio in a Rushmore RG? The factory radio is junk, and the nav is next to useless. Even the oil pressure screen, which used to actually give the PSI, now just says oil low when the bike is off, and OK when it's running.
I'm sick of dealing with trying to actually get good sound without spending a sh*t ton of money, so I'm leaning toward this.
Just curious if anybody has any experience with it, or if I'm going to be a test case.

Thanks
I ran a Sony MEX M100BT and also a Kenwood 998 with their kit. You'll definitely get better sound that's for sure.

I was running my phone for GPS (Waze) and it was pretty good but tbh, the 6.5 is just easier to deal with ESPECIALLY if you use USB and want to search through it.

The 6.5 is a pita but for me, it's still the best option as far as convenience goes even if it does route me down dirt roads :p

As far as sound, a good DSP will make it sound good will cost you less than the BT1014.

The BT1014 was a great option but now with DSP's and the Sony XAV AX100 (I'm sure more of this double DIN screen, single DIN chassis will be coming to market soon as well as this one's done) a $400 kit plus a single DIN head unit just isn't worth the cost imo.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any suggestions on a good DSP?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts