Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just purchased Arc audio 602 speaker , diamond micro 2v2 and bt355 line leveler. Have yet install the stuff, theres an instruction attached with the line leveler.

The instruction states to perform a manual radio reset, is it necessary? Haven read anything about this reset thingy, can someone shed sme light, thanks.

·
Registered
753 Posts
The reset isn’t mandatory but does tend to take care of minor issues that pop up, especially after software updates. The instructions for the reset are on the BT website.

It won’t affect any radio flash you have in place, but will wipe out presets like bass/treble and other changeable settings for the radio and navigation. I do it after every software update, not everyone does. FWIW other than having to go in and redo your settings I haven’t heard of it making anyone’s system worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Hi All,
Just purchased Arc audio 602 speaker , diamond micro 2v2 and bt355 line leveler. Have yet install the stuff, theres an instruction attached with the line leveler.

The instruction states to perform a manual radio reset, is it necessary? Haven read anything about this reset thingy, can someone shed sme light, thanks.
Enjoy that new setup brother.

Your going to dig it for sure.

Swomack

·
Registered
247 Posts
You bought a good system. Biketronics is the best.
Bill

·
Registered
590 Posts
Very nice set up don't skimp on the amp.install kit and a good ground is important.
These companies have great tech lines very helpful during installation and tuning
Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
The reset isn’t mandatory but does tend to take care of minor issues that pop up, especially after software updates. The instructions for the reset are on the BT website.

It won’t affect any radio flash you have in place, but will wipe out presets like bass/treble and other changeable settings for the radio and navigation. I do it after every software update, not everyone does. FWIW other than having to go in and redo your settings I haven’t heard of it making anyone’s system worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Solid advice right there.

·
Registered
982 Posts
FWIW, after installing the BT2180 & Titan speakers, along with the line leveler, my system sounded kind've muddy. I reset the radio at BT's advice and all was good after that. Try yours first and see if it's good before resetting it.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have the BT4180 and speakers Hertz M1280.3 and tweeter ML280.3. Very clean sound but not so strong as I thought... i don’t know if I did something wrong.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All,

Just wondering where you purchased everything and what kind of deal you got.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is pretty complicated, i purchased a Mpak 8 kit for Street glide on Ebay at a discounted rate of US462 as it comes wif all necessary wiring kit. It actually states that it'll only fit Street glide but i took the gamble and manage to get it installed.

Bought the Diamond amp used from FB forum under Road glide nation at US200.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts