Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at these three for my audio upgrade.

2015 RGS

Looking to do amp, faring and 5x7 lids

I know there are hundreds of opinions but anyone got any of these setups? How do they compare? Is the flash required the same for all vendors?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John I have your 6.65 fairing speakers installed now. No amp. I have the cvo lids ordered should be in any day. So what else do I need to complete my system with your product.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have the BikeTronics 4180 installed on my 15 RGS pushing four infinity kapps 62.11i's. Two in the fairing and two in the lower fairing that I installed. Cant say enough about Bill and his team at BT. My system Rocks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone have a number or email for Peter or Bill? I have tried both businesses but can not seem to get in touch with either of these guys. I know Peter is in Daytona this week not sure about Bill. I really need to know the flash required because I have my bike at the dealer this week and can get my flash done so I'm ready to install

·
Registered
253 Posts
Anyone have a number or email for Peter or Bill? I have tried both businesses but can not seem to get in touch with either of these guys. I know Peter is in Daytona this week not sure about Bill. I really need to know the flash required because I have my bike at the dealer this week and can get my flash done so I'm ready to install
If you plan to install an amp, yes, you do need to flash the stereo. I just had mine done today.

·
Registered
120 Posts

Bike Tronics
1-800-735-2419

1 - 10 of 10 Posts