Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the Biketronics module for my stereo (Alpine). I have the steering wheel jack on the back so I assume all I need to do is plug in the module. Does anyone have the part number for this? All this stuff for baggers is new to me.

Thanks,

Drew

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tracy. Damn, a little more expensive than I thought. It seems all the stuff for baggers costs more. I guess I'll adapt.

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
haha...aint nuttin cheap for a bagger :D

Let us know when its payday and we'll be glad to suggest some more stuff for ya!

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
If your willing to try something else, there's another member on this forum who just bought a kit from Crutchfield and got s great price plus I know there's s vendor on the chopped bagger forum who sells the whole set up to change out the head unit and do hand controls for $160.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I have the biketronics crap and if I was to do it again I would use another brand. The radio install looks like crap compared to other brands. The hand controls suck ass. They work when they want to and don't even try to use the AVC that function is useless. I pulled of a exit on the freeway and the radio volume jacks up to MAX and wound not go down. I had to stop and turn the bike off. IMO biketronics is JUNK. I'm still waiting for a call back from 3 weeks ago... I gave up and I'm going with hawg wired or sidecar cycles.

Save your money and go with another brand.

Dbell66253 do you have the link to that guy on chopped bagger forum?

·
Registered
875 Posts
just installed the BT1002, handlebar controls do lag sometimes, example skipping songs, hit the button too fast after skipping last song and nothing happens. My BT1002 is defective, there is a short in the right side speaker channel, BT did send replacement, I bypassed BT module and went HU to AMP directly. Overall I am satiisfied with the BT setup.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My bike already has a full stereo system. Alpine head unit and front speakers, Polk 6x9"'s in teh bag with an alpine amp. If anyone has the crutchfield info that would be great./ All I really need is a module so the hand controls work.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
They are sold out here is the part number and info of the product

Scosche HD7000B Factory Integration Adapter for Harley-Davidson

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info. I already have an ipod jack on the stereo that is in my left storage piece on the fairing, whatever that is called.

Drew

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
I have the biketronics crap and if I was to do it again I would use another brand. The radio install looks like crap compared to other brands. The hand controls suck ass. They work when they want to and don't even try to use the AVC that function is useless. I pulled of a exit on the freeway and the radio volume jacks up to MAX and wound not go down. I had to stop and turn the bike off. IMO biketronics is JUNK. I'm still waiting for a call back from 3 weeks ago... I gave up and I'm going with hawg wired or sidecar cycles.

Save your money and go with another brand.

Dbell66253 do you have the link to that guy on chopped bagger forum?
It's a vendor on the Chopped Baggers forum, Audiowerks Custom Cycles.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts