Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Were you at either of the Pier 6 shows?
I was not. Baltimore, right? Friend of mine who lives in Annapolis was. Big thunderstorm!

I've got tickets for Nov 4 in Saginaw. Getting tickets for his shows have really become challenging, and the venues are no longer intimate. He's one of the very few artists that I will tolerate this type of difficulty for, but I sure do miss the smaller shows.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was not. Baltimore, right? Friend of mine who lives in Annapolis was. Big thunderstorm!

I've got tickets for Nov 4 in Saginaw. Getting tickets for his shows have really become challenging, and the venues are no longer intimate. He's one of the very few artists that I will tolerate this type of difficulty for, but I sure do miss the smaller shows.
Yep. We were there for the Saturday show. That storm was CRAZY... Left early the next morning to fly to Indy to buy my skunk. Was a great weekend!

We saw him at Red Rocks in May. simply amazing show.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep. We were there for the Saturday show. That storm was CRAZY... Left early the next morning to fly to Indy to buy my skunk. Was a great weekend!

We saw him at Red Rocks in May. simply amazing show.
I heard that was one for the ages. Will have to be satisfied by Nugs.net.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts