Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple years ago I rode out to Milwaukee with a couple of friends to attend the 110th festivities.

I think it was somewhere in Iowa, or maybe southern Wisconsin, I got rear-ended by another motorcycle at a gas station. Very minor damage to the rear fender & the other rider took care of the damages.

Anyway, after I installed the new fender, the old, dented one just sat around in my garage. One of the buds who rode to WI with me kept saying that I should make some artwork out of the fender. I just never got around to it.

So, last Friday we had some close friends over for a backyard birthday party (the 18th anniversary of my 39th birthday). Imagine my surprise when I opened the "fender." My friend had gotten the fender earlier, cut it, mounted it and gifted me with it. The taillight lights up and there's a remote for colored LEDs inside the fender.

I mounted it in my office today. The pictures don't do it justice.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
That's a thoughtful unique gift, I can only imagine the look of shock on your face seeing "your" fender reused as a cool gift idea!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I like! Very cool gift!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Nice, good friend to have around

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.