Road Glide banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to give a big shout out to Dan @ Bitchin Stichn in Denver Co. He did a great job custom fitting the stock seat on my new 2015 FLTRUSE CVO to fit my short legged ass. He had me in the shop, the seat off and stripped in a matter of an hour. After he shaped and fit tested the seat under me numerous times to assure that the fit was just right, he inlayed a jell pad into the foam to assure that the seat fitment did not change. A few hours later, I rode out of there on what I call a custom seat for a third of the cost of actually buying one of the many expensive aftermarket seats out there. Dan was real personable and a real solid individual to work with. He is busy, call ahead and make an appointment, you wont be disappointed. if you would like contact info for Dan, message me and I will get it for you or just google Bitchin Stichn.

Thanks Dan!!!!!!!! The 600 mile ride home was awesome, I took the long way.... When your up this way, look me up we'll ride.........

·
Registered
469 Posts
Had them do my seat four years ago. Have to agree with the service and result. Worth every penny. I'd recommend them too. No more PIA and the comfort is so nice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.