Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a basically new set of Black Wild 1 Outlawz bars in 14", they were just lower than I cared for and I ordered 16" Chubby bars instead. There are two small Knicks on the right side down tube if you're facing the bars from my ratchet from installation ( I will get pics of them in a bit). Other than that like new. I paid $249.99 with shipping for them, looking for $149.99 including shipping for these, and the price is Firm!

Save yourself $100 on these basically new set of bars.

** For an extra $100 if you send me your control box wiring, I will send the bars back to you with the wires run through, heat shrink, etc.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Here's a coupe of pictures of the bars, there is some light rust from the couple of days they were in the garage on the bar ends and the knurling, if the buyer so chooses I can primer and paint the bar ends black, the area that has light rust would be covered by the grips and reservoirs and levers.

And here's two pics of the only blemishes on the bars, couple of very small knicks on the right side down tube on the part of the tube facing the rider, and a small chip on the front of the left side of the bottom next to the knurling.

For the same price as these bars cost new you can have them shipped to you already wired.

Email or pm me if you have any other questions: [email protected]

Thanks for your interest

1 - 8 of 8 Posts