Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have these bars on my 13 RGC if they are the same they a are 2 inches taller then stock, they can be wired internally, and are really sweet.

I am 6'4" and these are great. I ride almost 100 miles to work in the oil field and it's smooth sailing. Best investment so far on my scooter

Edit. They are the stock bars on the CVO skunk and such

·
Registered
198 Posts
Griswold if you have ever had kuyakin grips the stuff you have to put it on make super glue look like peanut butter. This stuff is like clear liquid concrete

·
Registered
370 Posts
*2013*Look like new. Except where they attach. Asking $75 plus half actual shipping for bars and grips. Used for 2000 miles. View attachment 173818 View attachment 173826 View attachment 173834
Harley part. Same as stock bars but satin black. Can't find part number in new book.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Another poster commented about them being 2 inches taller. Is this the case? Or are they exactly like the stock bars but black? And can they be internally wired?
AND...... We're they powdercoated or from HD in black?

Thanks!

·
Registered
370 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Thanks. I'm looking at +2 bars or 2013 CVO bars. Haven't seen many I like on the RG... Yours would work though. Mostly I want black bars.
Cyclevisions.com has black plus 2 bars. Same bend as stock. 2" more rise. I like mine.

·
Registered
370 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts