Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at adding 12" Mayhem's to my glide and currently have chrome controls. I was wanting to do the polished ones but can get gloss black ones without any wait. The more I think about it I think the contrasting black and chrome will look good together.

I was hoping if someone has a black/chrome combo if you could post some pics to get a actual look

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I am looking at adding 12" Mayhem's to my glide and currently have chrome controls. I was wanting to do the polished ones but can get gloss black ones without any wait. The more I think about it I think the contrasting black and chrome will look good together.

I was hoping if someone has a black/chrome combo if you could post some pics to get a actual look
I think you'll like the contrast. Since you already have the chrome controls, I'd install them & see what you think. If your undecided, you can always get the Gloss ones you have at your disposal.......

·
Registered
353 Posts
I have black tbars on my Vrod with chrome controls and it looks swet

·
Registered
490 Posts
was considering chrome buttons on my black housing/bars as well.

Looks Sweet Glide69!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys that was my thought about the black and chrome.
Maybe I can play around with Plasti Dip on some other parts.

·
Registered
140 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts