Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here heading to Wytheville, VA for the Black Bear Harley Dealer's Summer kickoff party this weekend? I am likely heading that way with a few others tomorrow morning. Will spend some time there and then might head the back roads to Patrick County, VA for the Up Town Cruise In they are having.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Nice dealer and I have been there several times on my way home from NC & TN riding. Heading to SC this weekend and won't make it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice dealer and I have been there several times on my way home from NC & TN riding. Heading to SC this weekend and won't make it.
I have never been to that dealer yet. I am heading to Myrtle Beach next weekend myself.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Got mine at Black Bear. Nice location at intersection I81 and I77. They got a bigger selection than Roanoke but Shenandoah's got even more. Did ya get any bikini pics? :nerd:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got mine at Black Bear. Nice location at intersection I81 and I77. They got a bigger selection than Roanoke but Shenandoah's got even more. Did ya get any bikini pics? :nerd:
Well I wouldnt exactly call it a bikini bike wash. See pics in the next post lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts