Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Harley Davidson Chizeled Lo Handlebar, Fits 15 up RG. Went different direction. $200 shipped lower 48.

chizled1.jpg
chizled2.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just curious what direction and why if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking about getting this exact bar because of the look (don't like bars over the windshield, I know, I know). I was intending on going to the dealer to see this height and also maybe a 12" option of another bar for comparison (or if this one comes 12"?). I came from a fatboy with 16" carlini's, they were awesome, but long rides (and maybe my carpal tunnel) made it not too pleasant. My new bike want to try something shorter.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was concerned about running wires for the heated grips on my limited. According to Harley catalog they won't work with heated grips. Went with road 6 bars of about the same height and pullback. I am also a fan of the lower bars, putting some weight on the shoulders instead of all on the back. If you are interested make me an offer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was concerned about running wires for the heated grips on my limited. According to Harley catalog they won't work with heated grips. Went with road 6 bars of about the same height and pullback. I am also a fan of the lower bars, putting some weight on the shoulders instead of all on the back. If you are interested make me an offer.
Thanks for getting back. I'm planning on heading to the dealership this Saturday to check the bars out along with others if they have them on their traded in bikes. Let me get back to you, want to do a little more research.

BTW, How are the bars as far as scratches, dents, blemishes, chips, etc? Not to sound like a dick, I'd want them to be mint on a new bike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for getting back. I'm planning on heading to the dealership this Saturday to check the bars out along with others if they have them on their traded in bikes. Let me get back to you, want to do a little more research.

BTW, How are the bars as far as scratches, dents, blemishes, chips, etc? Not to sound like a dick, I'd want them to be mint on a new bike.
Not being a dick at all, I get it. Bars are in what I would consider Very good used condition. There is a slight chip on the finish at the removable end cap and a scratch under the left grip. In my opinion anyone would be hard pressed to notice anything wrong with the bars. Rest of the finish is like new. Attached pics of the flaws.
chizlcap.jpg
chizlgrip.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thank you, that wouldn't bother me where they won't be in plain site. Appreciate the pics and reply.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Shiny, I just got back from the dealer and sat on a couple of bikes with "meathook" bars and will most likely go with F47 14's. I think this is a good height for me (5'11"). Thank you for responding and providing additional info. GLWS.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shiny, I just got back from the dealer and sat on a couple of bikes with "meathook" bars and will most likely go with F47 14's. I think this is a good height for me (5'11"). Thank you for responding and providing additional info. GLWS.
No problem, enjoy the new glide.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts