Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been hoarding all my parts for the winter to tear it all down, but the weather was crappy and I was board, so what the hell, might as well get on it now. I’m going to spray bomb the body parts until it goes out for paint. This is what I’ve done so far and what is getting done this week.
Mods:
Sony DSXMS60 Receiver (done)
Hawg Wired 6 Pack (done)
Pioneer 6.5 in inner faring (done)
HID Lights (done)
Fuel Moto 107” Kit w/ Level B heads/ Woods 888 cam (done)
Jackpot 2-1-2 pipes with CFR’s (done)
Power Vision (done)
Ridewright Fat 50 wheels, Black /Red/Chrome 23” up front 18” rear
Pickard USA bolt on trees
Ness Smooth Hot Legs black
HHI 13” Rotor and Caliper
Fat Katz Philly front fender
Bucky Bars 12” Malo 2.0
PM Contour Grips and Levers
Arnott Aldan rear air ride
Top Shop New Style Bags and Minster Fender
Plasma rod 8” 3 way (temp until I decide on lights to cut in)
Yaffe tank w/ DG seat

This is her a few weeks ago

And as of last night

·
Registered
73 Posts
Subscribed... looking forward to seeing what it looks like after you finish scratching off the list. What color(s) are you going with over the denim?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. Waiting on Ridewright to send spacers out, they were missing on the wheel order. And the Yaffe tank, that was supposed to ship this week, no confirmation though. Either way, my wife made me go away with the kids to "relax". So no progress till mid week.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got a little done yesterday and today.

Set the rear tire, it was off center about 1/4". After a load of searching the interwebs, the MOCO will allow 5-15mm. I couldn't see ho it would be able to move to the right without milling the caliper mount. I never checked the stock wheel to see if it was offset the same.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mounted the compressor for the rear shocks in the unused ABS tray, I had to cut a little to make it clear. I tried mounting vertical but it was hitting the side covers.

I mounted the manifold behind the battery box. Only drawback is if i need to access the battery, ill need to loosen the bracket.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fender and bags on. I'm putting in some 8" plasma rods until i decide what tail lights i want to go with. Also, I'm looking to see if i can purchase or have a pair of CNC'd tips made. I love the ones from Nasi but he doesn't sell just the tips. The guy i spoke to told me they have 2 different CFR's one for their bags and one for most aftermarket. If all else fils, ill sell the ones i have and order a set from them.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still waiting on the Yaffe tank, his customer service sucks, as does the vendor i ordered from, should have had it 2 weeks ago. I have the La Pera seat all ready to go.

Im also hoping to have my bars and controls this week, went with the 12" Bucky Malo V2 and PM controls.

Going to set the front tomorrow and rattle can prime the front fender. Ill ride as is till november and strip it back down and send out to paint.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Awesome Job Biljac. I heard Yaffe had shitty customer service however he does make nice stuff. What rear fender and bags are those BTW? They look killer with them CFR's sticking out the back. It's going to be a killer when it's finished. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts