Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen a post yet to collect any and all Holiday Sales we come across.

Please list anything you find here so we can all take advantage. Do you think we can tell our brides, I saved so much money because it was on sale!?

Now if I can just win the PowerBall tonight!

·
Registered
2020 Zephyr Blue / Black RGS stage 2 TQ cam,V&H power duals, Ventilator Ciro bag blades,Kahuna heate
1,282 Posts
Thanks for starting this any money saved is money for later. Started to looking for sales to help build your thread and so far nothing to add from manufacturers it might just be early
However there is one never ending benefit I have used for years
H-D Visa
Use my points for parts and service.It is very easy to save hundreds especially if you are doing a build. This summer added a Sena head set 365.minus discount 345. Chrome cash 400.
Used 200.out the door 165. Kept the remaining balance for tires this winter. Nothing better than savings all year long.

·
Registered
2020 Zephyr Blue / Black RGS stage 2 TQ cam,V&H power duals, Ventilator Ciro bag blades,Kahuna heate
1,282 Posts
Thanks for starting this any money saved is money for later. Started to looking for sales to help build your thread and so far nothing to add from manufacturers it might just be early
However there is one never ending benefit I have used for years
H-D Visa
Use my points for parts and service.It is very easy to save hundreds especially if you are doing a build. This summer added a Sena head set 365.minus discount 345. Chrome cash 400.
Used 200.out the door 165. Kept the remaining balance for tires this winter. Nothing better than savings all year long.
Here’s a new one

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Patiently waiting :)

Reactions: MooseNugget

·
Registered
10,390 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Progressive Suspension offer is purchase pair of 422 shocks and get free front fork kit thru 11/21/22.

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
5,310 Posts
Progressive Suspension offer is purchase pair of 422 shocks and get free front fork kit thru 11/21/22.
These are for Softails - FYI. Cuz I looked into what shocks were on my new-to-me Softail and they are 422's.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Spaz cycles out of Omaha has 23% off with BF23 code. I think they have free shipping too. I have ordered a few things from them and had great luck. Cary Legends shocks, Saddlemen and Lepera seats just to name a few things.
Great find there!! Just ordered my Krome Werks Obsidian exhaust for the new CVO. Saved over $300 with the discount code and free shipping!

·
Registered
2018 Road Glide Special-Wicked Red
1,797 Posts
Nelson Rigg USA - 30% off entire site currently going on, code: bfdeal

Nelson Rigg

Reactions: MooseNugget

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
1st Manufacturing

30% off select items