Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,452 Posts
Iron Braid has 20% Off Their Entire Site.
Code: 20%OFF in Promo Field at checkout.
Mike U.

·
Super Moderator
11,452 Posts
Thundermax is offering a 10% Discount Using Code TURKEY10 at checkout.
Mike U.

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Anybody see anything on Custom Dynamics??

I would like to spend some $ there, just less if possible
Only thing I found them offering.

Free shipping when you place an order $99 and up on our website! Or head to your local @dragspecialties to check out what deals they have to offer!

·
Super Moderator
11,452 Posts
J&S Jacks is offering 10% Off Everything with Promo Code BLACKFRIDAY.
Best to call and see how long to receive the order.
Mike U.

·
Super Moderator
11,452 Posts
Posted previously but for those that missed it, Hot Leathers is offering a 25% Off And Free Shipping No Code Needed.
Mike U.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Long Ride Shields.
Everything on sale Nov. 25 through Nov. 29.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
J&S Jacks is offering 10% Off Everything with Promo Code BLACKFRIDAY.
Best to call and see how long to receive the order.
Mike U.
Trouble with J&S Jacks is devilry. Delivery time is listed at 8-12 weeks. I ordered the “Loaded Lift Combo”. When I first order, it was 8 week delivery. But now raised to 12. I ordered first of September, but still nothing. And they don’t answer Email inquiries. I have sent just before the 12 weeks and after. No reply.

So unless you’re willing to wait a long time for delivery, after being charged, look elsewhere.
Just my opinion. And I am waiting.

·
Read Only
2,977 Posts
Trouble with J&S Jacks is devilry. Delivery time is listed at 8-12 weeks. I ordered the “Loaded Lift Combo”. When I first order, it was 8 week delivery. But now raised to 12. I ordered first of September, but still nothing. And they don’t answer Email inquiries. I have sent just before the 12 weeks and after. No reply.

So unless you’re willing to wait a long time for delivery, after being charged, look elsewhere.
Just my opinion. And I am waiting.
Thats whats frustrating for me, i get no response, i ask to cancel, nada, so then i have to get hold of my credit card issuer, have them decline the transaction, they then send me a new card, and it just drags on...should have known the lowest bidder/cost one was that way for a reason...only one item for me...most other things have arrived stupid fast.

·
Super Moderator
11,452 Posts
Trask Performance is offering 10% Off Everything Plus Free Shipping.
Use code: BF-10% at checkout.
Mike U.

·
Read Only
2,977 Posts
Trask Performance is offering 10% Off Everything Plus Free Shipping.
Use code: BF-10% at checkout.
Mike U.
You know, HD means hundred dollars, Trask is new Zealand for 500 dollars...LOL...my first bike had been maintained and tuned by Trask, watched Nick build his bike business, good dude with wild ideas that come to fruition. If I wasn't a wrench head, he would get my business. Has solid crew.

FWIW, I had an 80c.i. EVO, they got 81 HP and 93 ft lbs of torque out of that back in late 90's. A 98 WG...bike would scoot! I am of the school of one horsepower per cubic inch is all right...I picked it up in 05...rode it till last year when I traded it in for the RGS.

·
Super Moderator
11,452 Posts
Rick Rack is offering 10% Off On All Products.
Enter Code RRCM21 at checkout.
Mike U.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.