Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
Which bars are you going with ? Thinking about the 12” polished spearhead, 3 piece design looks slick.
My original plan was 14" polished Pathfinders but after long deliberation this morning (breakfast) I decided on the 14" polished Pioneers. Same bars except the Pioeers are rounded up top while the Pathfinders are 90 degree bends up top.

·
Registered
561 Posts
My original plan was 14" polished Pathfinders but after long deliberation this morning (breakfast) I decided on the 14" polished Pioneers. Same bars except the Pioeers are rounded up top while the Pathfinders are 90 degree bends up top.
Nice looking bars, pulling wires thru those looks nice and easy !!

·
Registered
2020 RGS, FLTRXS that runs great out the gate. Added "jewelry" as some say
2,406 Posts

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Now that I've changed my seat to a Tallboy I've thought about changing down to a 12" bar as I don't really feel the need for the 14's anymore. I may have to go shopping again dammit. lol
Nice looking bars, pulling wires thru those looks nice and easy !!
They will be easier than the meathooks on the Spearheads although the 1.5" bars are easier than the narrower bars.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Well, decided a month ago.tovget hard lowers and been waiting on the black Friday sale code.

Changed plans yesterday and took a ride to my local motorcycle store for their black Friday sale. 15% off warm and safe gear. I bought a jacket liner, glove liners and dual controller., wired, for $ 370.00. I will go to Amazon and get soft lowers.

I know the hard lowers would be taken off in the summer, so why buy them for only a couple months. Next bike i will get them.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Won't close the thread incase anyone wants to still throw in a good deal just because, but we have picked our winner!

Congrats to @Little Wing !

Will be sending a PM to confirm some details to send the giftcard

Kevin

41 - 51 of 51 Posts