Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an edit I did of the GoPro footage I shot while riding all the "must do" rides while at the 75th Sturgis Black Hills Rally. It was a blast...and yes, I rode! (5th time) :grin: (3700 mi RT)! If you've never been...put it on your "bucket list"! On the way up from Texas we did a side trip through CO up through Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park and I did an edit of that run too. Hope y'all enjoy the videos!

Black Hills
https://youtu.be/dx8r6WVYm8Q

Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park
https://youtu.be/fSuRTjL2LAA

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Beautiful looking country. Thanks for posting the vid!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Awesome Videos! I have to get off my arse and start editing all mine. Thanks for posting! What an epic vacation!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nice work on putting the piece together !

I do think I saw you out there. Your helmet and vest are a unique combo. I'm guessing at the small waterfall "stop" at Spearfish.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Great videos. You're a better man than me, hanging onto that camera stick while traveling those narrow roads. I puckered a few times while watching you ride close to the roadway edge. Reminds me that I need to get back out to the Black Hills again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
EXCELLENT videos. GREAT job mate!

What gets me is this.......no matter how sharp the vid, no matter how well it is composed, no matter how many of these a non-rider watches, they still have no idea of how GORGEOUS freeing, relaxing and 1,000 other adjectives it is to ride.

My point being, it really can''t be explained. Only experienced. It is like "if I have to explain it to you, you won't understand" type thing.

To a non-rider, there just must be a way to get it across. Just must be. But then, how do you explain what chocolate tastes like?

Keep up the GOOD work, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

BuzzCap7

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Good Video. I've road both of those areas and looking forward to doing them again!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts